Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TIME TO HELP

I was sitting in front of the television in my room the other night watching Oprah.  If you don't know it yet I'm an Oprah junkie. It was the Oprah show's repeat episode on animals and  they were focused on pets and adopting from shelters. I haven't had a pet of my own for a while now and had been contemplating on getting a labrador for a while now. I want to be sure that I am ready to commit to it and that my 18 month old son will enjoy it also.

I had my laptop on while watching Oprah and when I checked my email I received an invitation from the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS). What a coincidence. I remember a couple of months ago I hosted their Halloween event and I just fell in love with everybody's pets. Super adorable and I admire the work that PAWS put into their organization. 

Here is an opportunity for all of us to help PAWS! 

All pet parents are cordially invited to the glitziest and most-awaited canine event, the Bow & Wow Black-Collar BallWine and dine for a cause with your furry baby at the New Year’s Benefit Dinner for The Philippine Animal Welfare Society on January 15, 2011 at The Gallery of Greenbelt 5.

Tickets may be purchased at Bow & Wow Shangri-la or Greenbelt5. All ticket proceeds benefit the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).

For inquiries, contact 501-3680638-3372, or 
VERY LIMITED SEATING SO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!





No comments:

Post a Comment