Sunday, June 12, 2011

WE BELIEVE

Last Friday I hosted the AZKALS "We Believe" event at Trinoma. It is an event to show support for our Philippine Football Team. There were a lot of people that came out to get a glimpse of their favorite Azkal.

I was able to snap a few photos while backstage with the boys. Oh I know how a lot of other girls would be in my shoes. Hahaha! Well, there were a lot of good looking players I tell ya!







The Team







Kaholeros head cheerleader and that's "chief" in a head lock.







Team Captain Alli with yours truly. He's very nice. It was refreshing that even if he was tired already from a wholeday of events he was able to throw in some small talk. Thanks Alli! You're very accommodating!







Anton Del Rosario with me! I live his tan. He has the best tan on the team. And best eyes? Well, I've said it on radio that I think he's one of the best looking Azkal. I may be biased because he's with W Talents just like yours truly.







James Younghusband was able to make it before the event ended but Phil was not able to go.







That is Fiona..NOT James' sister. Sorry girls, that's his ever hot and pretty football player of a girlfriend. And she's really nice and sweet too! =)







Goal keeper Neil Etheridge. Ok he's another crowd favorite. Quite a hottie. If I combine Anton and Neil it equals my husband. Yes, ganon ka hot husband ko. Oh and did I mention that Neil is also from W Talents? Hehehe! I love my agency!







Check out the crowd on the side trying to get a glimpse of the players.







Ang dami nila!







With Rich Herrera, my co-host or the day and Neil Etheridge. W Talents.

Wish I took more photos but I was busy working also. I had so much fun! Watch and support the Azkals on July 3 with their match against Sri Lanka! It's going to be at the Rizal Stadium. See you there!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. As a former goalkeeper, idol ko si Etheridge. Damang-dama yung batas kapag nandiyan siya e. Yeahmen!!!

    Go Azkals!!!

    ReplyDelete