Sunday, April 10, 2011

CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL: HOT AND FLUORESCENT!!!

As you can tell with my blog's design I love color! So when spring and summer fashion is around that is the time I spend more than I should... It is all worth it though because there is nothing wrong with sporting colorful fashion all year round.  

Over a few weeks ago I met Ms. Ruby Gan of Schu Shop Manila! She walked up to me during our station's anniversary event over at Bonifacio High Street. She admired my 14" red Cambridge Satchel and asked to take a photo of me with it. I smiled and said yes of course. 

Then she informed me that they are now the OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR of CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL here in Manila. I immediately thanked God, and also asked Ruby if they will have the summer fluorescent collection of the satchels. She said "YES" and I was thrilled! We exchanged numbers and now I await...

Waiting will soon be over because I just received a message from her that these babies will be arriving this April!  They are accepting orders and reservations!! If I were you get a hold of one now!! I reserved for an orange satchel!! ;) 







 You can contact Schu Shop thru the following details below:


Ground Floor, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 
Tel. No. (632) 815 6328

G/F, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, J.W. Diokno Blvd., Mall of Asia Complex, 

Pasay City Tel. No. (632) 915 1940

Chimes, Felcris Specialty Store, Governor Sales St.,

Davao City, Tel. No. (6382) 225 8997 

Third Level, TriNnoma, EDSA, Q.C. Tel. No. (632) 901 3708
G/F Ayala Cebu, Cebu City Tel. No. (032) 412 52 61


Outlet: G/F Security Land Bldg., 6797 Ayala Ave cor V.A. Rufino St., Salcedo Village, Makati City



Chocolate schu Bar
R2, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City Tel. No. 899 69 97

MYTH
2F, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No. 
+632 757 01 62

7 comments:

  1. got a pink fluo already at Madison boutique Rockwell , they have fluo orane too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually blogged about the Flou Collection of Cambridge yesterday. I cant decide between the pink and orange. My son told me orange suits me more.=)

    I hope I could get one soon!

    http://zestylife-baya.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-wishlist-cambridge-satchel.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually blogged about the Flou Collection of Cambridge yesterday. I cant decide between the pink and orange. My son told me orange suits me more.=)

    I hope I could get one soon!

    http://zestylife-baya.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-wishlist-cambridge-satchel.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have fluo na in Madison??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they do ! They are official stockist also. I think angelicopter got her red satchel there....go contact Madison boutique - rockwell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluorescent colors are colors that are bright and it's cool for the eye. Just like you, I also love fluorescent colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even before I found out that Schu shop was the official distributor of these bags, I was so smitten over these fluos the first time I saw them on tumblr. Yes, it was tumblr that introduced me to it and thank god that I've went through creating a fashion blog or else I would've never gotten the chance to be introduced to such a heavenly bag!

    I already ordered for a yellow fluo and I can't wait to get it!! Sucks that you receive it only after 3 -4 months! :(

    ReplyDelete