Sunday, December 26, 2010

CUTE OR FUNNY?

With my chosen path right now I have been blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with my son. I love cuddling with him in bed knowing that when he grows older and starts bringing his girlfriends over I cannot cuddle with him anymore.

My son is a year and a half old now. He can absorb and learn a lot of new things. I must say this, he is the cutest and the most handsome boy you'll ever meet (Please don't rain on my parade). Well I guess I have to show you how cute he can be right? Thank you Lord for the Iphone! We make home videos like crazy and this is a cute one (Wait until you see the second video).






Now I love my son no matter what... That is called unconditional love. Right? Now check out this next video.


3 comments:

  1. Your kid is so cute. You remind me of my sister. she's like that to her son :) @hans_hafalla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinapalo din ako ng son ko, lalo na pag gigil sya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naalala ko pamangkin ko :)) ganyan din pag naiirita hinahampas ako sa face :)) sooooo cute!!!! ang bibo ng baby mo :)

    ReplyDelete