Monday, November 29, 2010

STYLE TRENDS UPDATE

Apart from frequenting the mall and window shopping I like to get updates online for new trends in fashion.  No, I am not the most stylish person in the world but I would like to think that I can work it a little bit... I try... 

When it comes to my personal style i stick with the classics and every now and then I go with the trend. I only go with the trend if I feel comfortable in it. If you are not comfortable with what you're wearing then it will not make sense.  

I frequent this site called Shopbop to look at latest trends from a variety of designers. What I like about this site is they mix pieces from different designers and/or brands depending on the style or the look. It is easier for a person to "shop-a-style" rather than go thru so many items trying to mix and match yourself. 





If you are like me and you need a "look" or a "peg" for your style, try out Shopbop.  I have to admit that I have never bought anything from Shopbop. I just lurk around the website to get ideas of what the current and upcoming fashion trends are. Below are some looks that can be found in their site. What style are you feeling?  =) 



Bohemian





Casual Chic





Edgy





Classic






Girly



No comments:

Post a Comment