Monday, November 29, 2010

ADAM LAMBERT'S FILIPINO LEADING MAN

We all love it when we meet celebrities that are "game." Adam Lambert blew me away! Over a month ago I was able to interview the "Glamdroid" himself. It was my first time interviewing a celebrity and I thank Mojo Jojo for taking me with him to co-interview Lambert. 

The live interview took about 10 minutes. But the end part of the interview is where it got really interesting. I have not yet posted this video so you will see it here for the first time. We all know that the Lambert is bisexual as he admitted in his Rolling Stone interview, and during his concerts in other places he would often kiss or make-out with a male fan on stage. 

So in this video you will see Adam Lambert choose from four different Filipino celebrities that Mojo Jojo picked out (yes, Mojo brought photos to the interview....Hahahaha!).  Concert organizers check your questions before you go in the interview room and boy did Mojo Jojo shock them all with this segment.  It was all in good fun and the organizers didn't mind in the end because Adam Lambert is a cool dude...or gal...He's cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment